Adding an image to the Image+ Library for further Enhancement & Optimization is easy
1. Navigate To The Image+ Library
After setting up Image+ For WordPress, navigate to the Image+ > Library (via left-hand "Library" navigation menu option).
2. Add New Image
Once at the Image+ Library, select "Add New" from the top left. From here, you can add an image by any of the following methods:
- Upload: upload a local file from your computer (opens file explorer).
- Media Library: access existing imagery from your target WordPress instance via the WordPress Media Library.
- Insert from URL: provide an image URL path, and Image+ will download the image to the Image+ Libary from the URL provided.
- Text-to-image: add AI-generated imagery from Image+ built-in AI-image generation capabilities (see Generative AI for Image+).
3. Enhance Or Optimize
Once an image has been added to the Image+ Library you can perform Enhancements & Optimizations.