1. Image+ asset library table
The Image+ library lists all images added to Image+ in a sortable table where the following actions can be performed:
- Selected: for Bulk Actions (see 2. below);
- Dates: filter your image+ assets for display in the Image+ asset library table to a particular month.
- Edited or trashed: by hovering on any row and selecting the displayed options ( "Edit" or "Trash" respectively) under the Image Title in the left-hand column.
- Previewed: by clicking on the Baseline or Image+ image thumbnail.
The Image+ library table displays the following information:
a) Title: the internal working title for the Image+
b) Original: the original or baseline image.
c) Shortcode: the shortcode for adding or embedding an Image+ block into your WordPress-powered website
d) Image+ (Active): the active and improved (Enhanced, Optimized or both) Image+ images in rotation within the respective Image+ block
e) Image+ (Suggested): suggested and generated Imagery with AI-powered Enhancements or Optimizations for consideration to include in the rotation within the respective Image+ block
f) Image+ (Inactive): the inactive and improved (Enhanced, Optimized or both) Image+ images not in rotation within the respective Image+ block
g) Date: the date the Image+ was published or last updated.
2. Perform bulk actions
From the "Bulk actions" drop-down menu, you can choose to either (i) 'Edit'; or (ii) 'Move To Trash'.
- Edit: allows editing of the selected Image+ any of the following specific statuses: "Published", "Private", "Pending Review", "Draft";
- Move To Trash: removes the selected Image+ from the Image+ asset library table.
Images are selected by selecting the respective Image+ select checkbox. The select checkbox is found on the left-hand side of the respective table row.
3. Review Image+ Performance
Within any Image+ row, you can see performance results displayed immediately below any image within the Image+ asset library table. This will show:
- Views: % of views the particular Image+ has received.
- Clicks: % of clicks the particular Image+ has received.
- Leads: % of leads the particular Image+ has received.
- Carts: % of successful cart uses the particular Image+ has received.
- Sales: % of sales the particular Image+ has received.